Here at Bison we use The Elite 70 system for the manufacturing of our windows.Following extensive research in technology, legislation and thermal efficiency, the Elite 70 system is a complete suite of component parts, which enables the design, manufacture and installation of a full range of window, door and conservatory components all from the same system.This provides simplicity in design and fitting for your installer, unrivalled style and choice for you. Plus a consistent finish across your home.
Other benefits include:
- Choose from either Bevelled or Ovolo design profiles according to the style of your home, resulting in a consistent finish across all areas of your home improvement
- Market leading multi chambered profile provides increased thermal efficiency
- Post Co-Extrusion (PCE) flexible gaskets are securely pre fitted to the profile during manufacturing preventing any shrink back through ageing, which provides extended performance and keeps your windows in the best condition for longer
- Beads available in 24mm- 44mm glazing thickness which provides additional options against thermal and sound insulation
- Complete system with a full range of aesthetic accessories such as Georgian bars and decorative Horns, increasing choice
- Elite 70 shares common edge details with Spectus’ Patio Doors and Reversible 70 products resulting in compatibility across all product ranges, providing you with more choice and a consistent finish